Wednesday, March 01, 2006

.......=/

well i have my computer back and am now starting the long slow process of reinstalling everything. and aim decided to delete all of my profiles. grr. but look, my friends are still crazy!

:

HECKK YESS x: (there was a smiley here originally so ill substitute) B) <- - - thats rob. hes bob's brother
HECKK YESS x: =)
HECKK YESS x: thats bob.
HECKK YESS x: rob is one of those bad asses
HECKK YESS x: hes like YO I POP A CAP IN YO ASS
HECKK YESS x: HECKK YESS x: hes like YO I POP A CAP IN YO ASS
HECKK YESS x: you should totally use that as an away msg

hahaha i would have but aim decided that there was too much writing and they couldnt possibly let a tired, harrowed, murderous 14 year old put something that long into an away message, so they basically said screw you consumers, of course you can make it shorter!
*sigh*

ill be writing more again soon. love you guys. ♥
ali=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home