Thursday, September 24, 2009

tfln:D

i have come to the conclusion that i am way too in love with textsfromlastnight. i mean really. it's way too addicting, but i just can't help it. this is supposed to be a short post, but here are my current favorites=)

(323): pretty girls always come out on top. or bottom. whatever. point is we come out with their boyfriends.

---

(954): i hope you fall in a pool of honey in an immensely populated region of bears.

---

(609): She made a guy cry in the bar. I will have her, oh yes, i will have her....

---

204): Call me in 2 minutes and go along with what I say. You're hysterical and I must go comfort you asap. He just asked if I was ready to experience sex with a wizard and he wasnt kidding.

---

(702): We need to either start getting drunk more often or one of us need to start doin drugs
(1-702): Wtf? Why?
(702): I want awesome conversations to show the world.

---

(319): The karaoke bar doesnt have electric avenue. Ill just have to pick another song and sing the lyrics to electric avenue

---

(910): Sometimes when i'm at a cross roads in life, i think about what i would want my lifetime movie to show that i did




oooooh god seriously lol i love it.

2 Comments:

Blogger lauren williams said...

omg. the one about the immensely populated region of bears. omg.

3:29 PM  
Blogger ali said...

i know right! bears ftw.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home