Wednesday, December 07, 2005

We now go live for a special report from: Ali's Birthday Countdown!

so......we're down to two days in *Ali's Birthday Countdown!*. So I'm gonna be fourteen. Good. Now I can go out with guys ranging from 14 to 16. instead of just.....13 year olds. Okay. So here's what I want:
IwannaponyandaBarbieandaprincessgownandadollyandaBarbieRidesPoniesgameforthecom-put-ei thingyandaTomogotchiandanewTVandaCDandanewcoatandaaaummmmidontknowjustgetmemore!
just kidding. but honestly, that's how small children talk these days. so what do i really want? hmmmmmm.......well i don't really care actually. my mom asked me the same thing and i thought about it a really long time and finally i just told her new hoop earings. im not very good at birthday presents, because everything i want i'm asking for for christmas. and i know my friends will just get me something funny. so i dont really care. im just so siked about my birthday, cuz like, it's been forever since i did something special for my birthday, let alone have a party. and this year im doing both! so here you go:
Friday, December 9th (My Birthday!): Wake up Early for Orchestra Dress Rehearsel. or however you spell it. Go to Homeroom to find Oh! My friends have wrapped my locker! (i swear to god, we had better not get a delayed opening. i will seriously start cursing at the sky.) Then, I live through 6 periods of people signing my locker and wishing me happy birthday, and then at the beginning of seventh period, i get to leave! my daddy's picking me up! and then we're driving into the city to see the Chronicles of Narnia (which, I might add, opens on my birthday! :D), in IMAX!!!!!!! IN MANHATTAN!!!!!!!! SO SNAP! and then, we're going to dinner and to see the Tree. The Tree. The Rockefella Center Oh-My-God-It's-So-Tall Tree. lol. and THEN....the NEXT Friday, the 16th of December, is my P.A.R.T.Y.!
Friday, December 16, (My Party): I go to school, live through nine periods of unbearable anticipation, Kerri and Gabby come home on the bus with me, and we wait until 4:30. Then, the party starts. 16 girls. a birthday party. 2 and a half hours. it's gonna be insane. and THEN, after my party *ends* at 7:00 pm, the Christmas Dance starts at 7:30. Does anyone besides myself find that *so* cool? and THEN, 6 of my friends come back to the house for an afta-party sleepova! that is gonna be the coolest. freakin. day. ever. swear to god. this is gonna be so so so so *so* great! :) :) :) :(just kiddin! ;) <3 always from Ali's Birthday Countdown!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home