Friday, December 23, 2005

hehe, ScaryMovie3 quotes! =)

yes well, im going to put quotes up here from ScaryMovie3, b.c i <3 that movie. i've seen it like.....12 times now, and its still hilarious. every. single. time. ok, read on:
George: Well.....you ever wonder when it's time to stop living up here (gestures with hands), and start living down here?
Mahalik: But....what if we stop living here.....and move over there?
CJ: Yo, my aunt Sheniqua used to live over there! But she got evicted!
Mahalik: No shit man!
CJ: Yeah, mice.
Mahalik: Yo, I thought she had rats!
CJ: No, mice are inside the house, rats are outside.
Mahalik: Yeah, but what if a mouse goes outside, is it a rat? And if a rat goes inside the house, is it a mouse?
CJ: You never seen no mouse outside, thats why they're called rats!
Mahalik: So mice are inside and rats are out.
CJ: Yo, you mighta just made a fact right there, that's some sick shit!
------
Cindy: Well....I watched this tape. The tape that Brenda watched, before she died. And as soon as it was over, the phone rang and this voice said i was gonna die in seven days.
George: C'mon Cindy, there's no such thing as a killer video tape.
CJ: Course not!
Mahalik: Yo, wait! I heard that Jamal, over on 45th watched that tape last week, and this morning, he woke up dead!
CJ: yo, how do you wake up dead?
Mahalik: Because you were alive when you went to sleep!
CJ: so, does that mean you can go to bed dead too?
Mahalik: foo! you can't go to bed dead, man that shit would be redundant!
CJ: Yeah, but you can go to bed, and not be dead, and you can die and not be in a bed. I'm just sayin man.
Mahalik: i'm tellin you man, you're alive when you go to sleep and you can wake up dead.
CJ: You know? You gotta be a genius man.
---------
George (on phone): Oh no, really? Ok, i'll let her know.
Tom: What?
George: Sue's teacher, Brenda. She's.....she's dead.
Tom: Oh. I better tell her.
George: No, I can do it.
Tom: Ok, well.....just break it to her carefully.
(George walks over to Sue)
George: Sue? You know your teacher Miss Brenda?
Sue: Yes?
George: Well......SHE'S DEAD!!!!!!
Sue: WHAT?!?!
George: DIED A HORRIBLE PAINFUL DEATH!!! GONE GONE GONE, JUST LIKE YOUR DOG!!!!!
Sue: My dog is dead?!?!?!?!
George: I JUST RAN HIM OVER WHEN I PULLED IN THE YARD!!! EVERYONE YOU LOVE AROUND YOU IS DYING, THEY'RE ALL DYING!!!!!!
(Sue screams)
George: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
(scream)
George: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
------
Blonde 1: You know what I heard?
Blonde 2: (doing crossword on bed) What?
Blonde 1: I hear that there are so many radiowaves traveling through the air because of television, that we loose twice as many braincells as we're supposed to.
Blonde 2: (looks at crossword) The cow says blank. Three letters.....
Blonde 1: Dude.
Blonde 2: Dude! (writes in crossword) You know, radiowaves, braincells, none of that stuff makes much sense to me.
----
Blonde 1: Hey, have you seen that tape?
Blonde 2: Yeah, the one where they do it in the car, and then in the tub, and then on the yacht, and he's like 'Hey baby I love you' and she's like 'Where are we?'
Blonde 1: No, not that tape.
-----

Cindy: (finishes watching tape, phone rings) Hello?
Voice: -ev- d-ys.....
Cindy: What?
Voice: -vns -ay......
Cindy: Who's gay?
Voice: -an -r -e- n?
Cindy: What?
Voice: -an -yoo hear -e now?
Cindy: Sort of.....
Voice:Can you hear me now?
Cindy: Yes, perfect.
Voice: Seven days.......
Cindy: Oh my god, I'm gonna die next monday?!?!
Voice: Yes, no, wait. That would be seven business days. This is seven days from now.
Cindy: To this hour?!?!? How am I supposed to know what time it is, my watch broke!
Voice: Forget hours. Just seven days, today.
Cindy: Well do you count holidays?
Voice: Well that depends, which holiday?
Cindy: Martin Luther King day....
Voice: Then no.
Cindy: Why?! Everyone at work is taking it off!
Voice: Jesus Christ lady, I'm giving you seven freakin days, I can come over ther now and beat the shit out of you if you'd rather have that!
-----
=). hope that caused some laughs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home