Saturday, December 24, 2005

the hell?

ummm....yeah ok, this is a quick post, because i'm supposed to be getting ready to go with my dad for christmas eve into christmas day, and i have like 45 minutes to finish getting ready so yeah. but this is what i wanted to say:
last year, i was with my mom for christmas. and yet, on christmas day, at like, 2 pm, my dad picked me up to go to my aunt bern's house for christmas dinner.
this year, i'm with my dad from 1 pm on christmas eve to 11 am on christmas day, but i'm going with my mom to my aunt kerry's house on christmas day.
ok. why the hell am i going with my mom on dad's christmas and with dad on mom's christmas?! does this make sense to anyone? ok that's all i wanted to say.
the 11th day of christmas, yo. 1. more. day!!!!!!
<3mErRy cHrIsTmAs eVe!!!<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home